Saturday 25 June 2011

study tips


                                             STUDYING TIPS


1.While studying, keep peppermint in your mouth... it clears your nasal passage for fresh air. More fresh air meanmore oxygen to the brain. Trust me, this really helps with memorizing and studying for school.

2.Taking notes on whatever I'm studying and going over them really helps me out when studying. The task of taking notes and writing down the material is what helps me, and reviewing those notes adds to the repetition that's going on, which helps even more. Also, before studying try to get or already have enough sleep, because sleepiness can really get you out of studying; it always does for me.

3.Try to study in the morning because at that time, your mind is fresh and you can do more study than you can do it during night. I works for me.

4.Definitely listen in class, you won't have to study so hard if you actually know some of the information beforehand (from class).


0 comments:

Post a Comment